Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh President to visit Germany next yearNursultan Nazarbayev will pay an official visit to Germany in February 2012, said today the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Germany Nurlan Onzhanov.
- BTA Bank JSC announced on changes in its managementMr. Arman B. Shakenov has been elected to the position of Managing Director, Member of the Management Board for one year.
- Kazakhstan's GDP grows 7.5% up in 11 monthsAs was earlier reported, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev set the task on ensuring a 7% increase of the economy on April 17 of this year.
- S&P revised ratings of 11 Kazakhstan-based banksWe've listed the ratings on these banks and any changes that resulted from applying our new criteria in the ratings list below. All ratings placed on CreditWatch will be reviewed within 90 days.
- Non-resident taxpayers to receive IIN till end of 2012"There are about two thousand repatriates who have not received the citizenship of Kazakhstan. They are expected to receive the residence permits as an identification document till the yearend," B. Zhamishev said.
- Nazarbayev met CSTO Secretary GeneralNikolai Bordyuzha informed the President on the course of preparation to the forthcoming session of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) to be held in Moscow in December.
- 25 information systems on application of IIN/BIN ready in Kazakhstan"The Ministry of Communication and Information jointly with the other state bodies carried out integration of 25 information systems," the Minister said.