Now viewing: All news
- Vladimir Putin to visit Kazakhstan in MayThe President of Kazakhstan met with the newly elected Russian leader in Moscow at the CSTO anniversary summit. This is the first bilateral meeting of the two leaders of partner countries after the inauguration of Vladimir Putin.
- Net income of KMG EP rises 27% in Q1Export sales of oil from Ozenmunaigas and EmbaMunaiGas totaled 1 million 496 thousand tons from January to March 2012, while deliveries to the domestic market amounted to 457 thousand tons.
- 15% of issuers' shares to be places within People's IPO Program'People's IPO Program will give the people of Kazakhstan an opportunity to become owners of the shares of the largest companies of the country and allow to create new instruments for investing their funds and provide an impetus for further development of Kazakhstan's equity market,' M. Aubakirov said.
- New union of lawyers to be established in KazakhstanThe first national congress of lawyers was held in Astana on Wednesday. An idea of establishing a new association of Kazakhstani lawyers was put forward at the event.
- CSTO Collective Security Council held anniversary meeting in MoscowThe anniversary summit was started with a meeting of the Presidents of the member states in a narrow format. At the end of the meeting, the Declaration of Heads of member countries of the Collective Security Treaty Organization was adopted.