Now viewing: All news
- Almaty airport to eliminate private taxisFollowing the meeting results it was decided to conduct joint raids in Almaty International Airport by all structures around the clock and on an ongoing basis.
- Geography of export of Kazakhstan grain to expand"The potential of Kazakhstan for grain production and export of grain and flour gives us the reason to consider Kazakhstan as a guarantee of food supply security for the whole region. I think that we could share these developments with our neighbor countries," Y. Gan said.
- League of Consumers to report on violations of patients' rightsUnder the memorandum the League of Consumers is committed to inform the Ministry of Health about violations of the rights of patients, providing legal assistance to the population on the protection of patients' rights.
- Scientific-educational cluster to be established in KazakhstanThe conference was focused on the issues regarding introduction of dual system in the vocational and technical education
- United Nations Adopts International Day of HappinessThe International Day of Happiness will be held on 20th March. Each year, on this date, a universal phenomenon occurs.
- Kazakhstan upgrades secondary education system"In the course of education system modernization we need to take specific measures. First of all, it is necessary to introduce modern methodologies and techniques into the education process"...
- President flew over the territory of the green belt around AstanaThe man-made forest around the capital city is an example of an oasis in the steppe, the creation of which was very complex and laborious work.
- Unique production technology to be introduced at nickel plant in East KazakhstanInnovative technologies of nickel ore calcination and drying will be applied at the plant for the first time in Kazakhstan.