Now viewing: All news
- Industrial Forum started its work in AstanaThe forum is devoted to the fulfillment of the State Advanced Industrial and Innovation Development Programme for 2010-2014 and enjoys participation of President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President of Kazakhstan receives U.S. congressmenThe parties discussed a wide range of economic and trade issues and international development.
- Kazakhstan to sign about 50 contracts worth 15 billion tenge"Today it would be signed about 50 agreements and memoranda totaling about 15 billion tenge," Albert Rau, Vice Minister of Industry and New Technologies said during the briefing.
- Timur Kulibayev became an independent director of JSC GazpromThus, the Board of Directors of Gazprom six seats occupied by representatives of the state, three - representatives of the gas holding, and two - the independent directors.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Macedonia discussed bilateral cooperationFollowing the results of the meeting the parties signed several documents, in particular, double taxation treaty, treaty on encouragement and mutual protection of investments, agreement on trade and economic cooperation between the governments, etc.
- Park of recreation and sports to be created on Kok-Tobe"It is necessary to reconstruct the territory of television and radio station Kok-Tobe so that on the one hand it would be convenient and comfortable for tourists, and on the other hand it would not harm the architectural complex".
- Living wage in Kazakhstan totaled 17,188 tenge in JuneIn June level of the subsistence minimum for children under 13 years was 13,559 tenge, for boys and girls aged 14 - 17 it was 21, 799 tenge and 16, 699 tenge, respectively, for the working age population aged over 18 years of age: men - 20, 492 tenge, women - 16,272 tenge for pensioners and the elderly - 16, 152 tenge.
- Kazakhstan TemirZholy Finance B.V. starts issue of Eurobonds"Kazakhstan Stock Exchange" announces the start of receiving applications from members of the exchange to participate in the planned initial public offering of Eurobonds of Kazakhstan TemirZholy Finance BV (issuer), registered under the laws of a foreign state.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan increases 0.3% in JuneAccording to the Agency of Statistics, prices for food and nonfood items in the past month increased by 0.2%, paid services - by 0.4%.
- Construction of tourist complex started in Burabai special economic zoneThe complex includes construction of a hotel, restaurants, spa-centers, marinas and the other facilities for entertainment and recreation.