Now viewing: All news
- An annual competition of innovative business plans launchedContestants will participate in the intellectual reality show "The Innovative Boost" on one of the high rating national television. The winner will receive a grant of $7.5 million tenge.
- KazNU in some disciplines entered TOP 200 of world universitiesFor the first time in the former Soviet Union, only two higher education institutions - KazNU named after al-Farabi and Moscow State University named after Lomonosov have achieved this result.
- WMS Global Training program on reporters' safety held in BeijingThe lectures were focused mainly on how reporters can survive and do their job as effectively and safely as possible in the face of war, conflict, plague, natural disasters, etc.
- Unique surgery operation on the artificial heart implantation conducted in KazakhstanThe operation was conducted by the chief cardiac surgeon of the country, Yuri Pya together with foreign colleagues from Germany. The operation lasted for about 9 hours, the press service of the National Medical Holding informed.
- President signed an electricity ensuring lawThe law made amendments to the Civil Code, Administrative Code, laws on natural monopolies and regulated markets, as well as electricity.
- President of Kazakhstan to attend London-2012 Olympic Games"I see that you feel the responsibility because you represent the whole country. It is your chance to prove that you have trained for a reason," President noted.
- Mining and Metallurgy EXPO-2012 launched in AstanaThe exposition is a platform where the companies can demonstrate themselves, showcase their products, develop business contacts and attract new partners
- KMG receives 100% stake in the company owning 10% of the Karachaganak project"Earlier it was reported that the contracting companies of the Karachaganak field (BG Group, Eni, Chevron, Lukoil) gave 10% of the consortium Karachaganak Petroleum Operating in favor of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the" suspensive conditions of the "signed December 14, 2011 Settlement Agreement", the press service of the KMG reminded.