Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan to open direct flights to Mumbai and GoaThis agreement was reached by the Kazakhstan's airlines authorities during bilateral talks in Delhi. In their turn, airlines in India will be able to open flights to Astana, Karaganda and Shymkent.
- Kazakhstan trade turnover increased by 30% due to Customs UnionThe mining and metallurgy sector takes an essential share in the trade turnover, President of Russia Commodity Producers Association Oleg Soskovets said in an interview to the Prime Minister's official website.
- Kazakhstan to launch a sport TV-channelAgency for Sports and Physical Culture in cooperation with the Ministry of Culture and Information was instructed to propose creation of a specialized sports television channel.
- Kazakhstan to introduce compulsory insurance of doctors' professional liability for health detriment
Kazakhstan to introduce compulsory insurance of doctors' professional liability for health detrimentThe head of state instructed to implement by the end of 2012 effective mechanisms for raising public awareness regarding the use of medicines.
- Kazakhstan became a full member of the European Organization of Tax AdministrationsKazakhstan became the only Asian country that was accepted in the European Organization of Tax Administrations.
- Policeman suspected in raping the detained Russian woman arrested in Uralsk"The woman was locked in the ward of special reception center on the basis of the remand decision of a specialized administrative court of Uralsk to serve administrative detention for one day for violation of the rules of stay for foreigners in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Nurzhauov took the detainee out of the ward under the guise of personal card registration and lead her in his office, locked the office door and there she was raped", the press service told.