Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan reduced the gas price for KyrgyzstanKyrgyzstan will receive 400 million cubic meters of Kazakh gas at reduced prices.
- 481 enterprises are registered in the existing SEZs in KazakhstanAccording to information given by the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan, in order to improve legislation on regulation and increase of efficiency of special economic zones, Kazakhstan adopted the law "On special economic zones in Kazakhstan".
- Positive economic growth achieved in Kazakhstan in H1 2012The fiscal revenues and the real income of the population increased as well.
- Unemployment rate reached 5.2% in Kazakhstan in JuneThe number of unemployed in June, 2012 was estimated at 470.6 thousand people, the unemployment rate is 5.2%. Officially at the end of June, 2012 the number of registered at employment offices of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan is 60.8 thousand people.
- KPO fined 178 mln tenge for pollutionThe special interregional economic court of the Western Kazakhstan Region decided to fine KPO 178 million tenge (over $1.1 million) for polluting the environment.
- Turkish businessmen to invest $125 mln in construction of artificial islands in the Caspian SeaDuring the talks held recently in Baku, it was reached a preliminary agreement to invest in the project in a team, led by a Turkish businessman, Azeri-Press Agency informs/