Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan signed a series of cooperation agreements with Spain"Under the chairmanship of Isekeshev and Secretary of State for Trade of Spain, Jaime Garcia-Legacy the fifth meeting of the Kazakh-Spanish intergovernmental commission on cooperation in economy and industry was held".
- Kazakhstan adopted a law protecting the constitutional rights of citizens"The decisions of the courts and prosecuting authorities, based on law or other normative legal act declared unconstitutional, are not subject to execution".
- Kazakhstan expects to export 10 million tons of grainTaking into consideration the export potential of 15 million tons, in the past marketing year that ended June 30, 12.1 million tons were shipped, then I think that we can count on about 10 million of the export potential.
- Kazpost starts receiving applications under People's IPO Program in autumnKazpost JSC will be ready for implementation of the Program in autumn this year. over 3.5 thousand automated and non-automated post offices will render necessary services.
- House explosion in Almaty oblast may indicate on a large-scale terrorist attack preparation"A bomb exploded on the outskirts of Almaty, could target the head of state. These days, the President visited the tract Ushkonyr and had to return to Almaty - the only route out to the airport passes through Tausamaly (formerly Kamenka), in 50 meters from the house where the explosion occurred".
- Gas stations' owners complain of a loss-making business in KazakhstanYertay Kasenbekov, the manager-coordinator of the Kazakhstan Fuel Association said that the cause of loss was only the regulation of prices for retail fuel sales.
- Hurricane hits Zhanaozenon July 15 at 7.10 p.m. in Zhanaozen, Mangistau oblast due to rainfall with duration of about 1.5 hours and gale-force winds there was a failure of the roof of the two 5-storey buildings in the Orken micro district on the area of 2382 square meters.