Now viewing: All news
- KASE develops special version of trade system for People's IPO ProgramA trade system is different in terms of increased functional specifications regarding supporting a big number of trade accounts, applications and deals.
- Number of entities of small and medium business increased by 21% in Akmola regionAs of July 1, the number of active entities of small and medium business makes 32791, their share from the total number of registered entities constitutes 55%
- "KazAgroFinance" financially supported 85 investment projects of agricultural spherethe Company invested about USD 1.7 bln in development of agriculture including more than 20 thousand of machinery units and equipment in the form of leasing and credits amounting USD 1.2 bln.
- 118 thousand people employed in SME of Aktobe regionThe number of registered small and medium business entities of Aktobe region makes 59052 units. The number of active business entities increased by 30.5% and makes 36 thousand or 61% of the total number.
- Court fined journalist and newspaper 5 million tenge in favor of the officialThe reason was the article "Brother, matchmaker, and drag", published on February 2, 2012.
- Ministry of Agriculture develops measures to support farmers affected by dry weatherThe measures will affect provision of seeds, possible prolongation of credits, and also measures to reduce the cost for fodder procurement is being developed.
- Kazakhstan improved its competitive position in the rankingKazakhstan in 'macroeconomic stability' factor has improved the position, rising from 26 to 18 out of 142 countries in the world, and became a leader in the macro-economic stability in Central Asia region.
- Russian diplomat got in car accident in Karaganda oblastOn July 21 at 2 p.m. a 45-year-old colonel, military attache assistant of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Kazakhstan, got in an accident in Karaganda oblast and received multiple injuries.