Now viewing: All news
- Number of active SME entities increased by 23%One of the priority policies of Kazakhstan is development of small and medium entrepreneurship that has a great positive impact on development of the national economy, solution of social problems and increase of the number of employed people.
- Grain crops of Kazakhstan's selection take 40% of volume of planted areasPresently, grain crops selected by Kazakhstan's specialists take about 40% of the total volume of planted areas.
- Wide-scale education on labor legislation to be held in KazakhstanOn the instructions of the Head of State, we have formed a working group and now we develop an action plan so we could began wide-scale education on labor legislation since 2013.
- President of Kazakhstan arrived in London on a working visitDuring the visit it is planned to hold several bilateral meetings and participation of the President in the opening ceremony of the XXX Summer Olympic Games.
- KASE to hold exhibition of issuers in autumn"We prepare for an exhibition of issuers of the Stock Exchange for existing retail investors and potential participants of the People's IPO," the Prime Minister's official website quotes the press service of the Stock Exchange.
- Policeman sentenced to 9 years for raping 14-year-old girlThe girl met the 23-year-old policeman in "M-agent". They talked about a week, and then the man offered to meet.