Now viewing: All news
- Capital and minor repairs underway in Kazakhstan schoolsMinor repairs worth 5.2 billion tenge are conducted in 5953 schools. Capital repair totaling 20 billion tenge will be carried out in 596 schools this year.
- Nazarbayev to take part in the summit of Cooperation Council of Turkic-speaking states in BishkekDuring the summit talks they will cover a broad range of issues of bilateral cooperation in political, trade, economic, investment, cultural and humanitarian spheres.
- British Council Kazakhstan to hold first fair Education UK 2012The top 40 UK institutions will present their programmes on secondary, higher and business education for children and adults, as well as short courses and holiday programmes
- Over 600 Almaty residents took part in bike ride in honor of Olympic championsThe day before the cycling race bikers of Almaty had organized a rally to support Kazakhstan Olympic medalists.
- Special bus to present Innovative boost project around KazakhstanThe "innovative boost" project is aimed towards the search of scientists, investors and just talented people in regions and getting acquainted with their project.
- Kazakhstan completed inventory of land for individual housing constructionTo date, the inventory of lands allocated for individual housing construction has been fully completed. 305 land plots were inventoried.
- Government discussed results of preparation for new school yearThe issues of preparation for a new school year were discussed at the meeting. Minister of Education and Science of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Zhumagulov told about the preparedness of education institutions for the upcoming school year of 2013-2013.
- 30 mln ha of agricultural lands to be inventoried in 2012Office studies were already conducted at 62% of lands. The scheduled land inspections are planned to be completed by October 2012.