Now viewing: All news
- President arrives in Atyrau regionDuring the visit, the President made reshuffles in the leadership of the region. The head of state introduced the Atyrau region governor candidate Baktykozha Izmukhambetov to the regional council. From August 2007 to January 2012 Izmukhambetov served as the Governor of the West Kazakhstan region, before which he had headed the Kazakh Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources. His previous position was Deputy Speaker of the Majilis.
- Warner Bros. enters output deal for KazakhstanThe deal is a first for the Kazakhstan market. Channel 31 will gain the exclusive rights to broadcast a range of feature films and TV shows from the Warner Bros. catalogue. Many of the titles covered under the pact will have never been broadcast in Kazakhstan before, World Screen reports.
- E-government portal rendered over 4 mln servicesThe process of development of electronic government based on application of advanced information and communication technologies is aimed at optimization, improvement of quality and increase of affordability of public services.
- Young Kazakhstanis may take part in development of youth policy conceptIt is very important for us that this concept of youth policy development was elaborated in cooperation with the youth, with the participation of as many young people of the country as possible.
- Additional forensic team sent to scene of murder of 11 peopleAn additional forensic team is sent to the scene of the crime to conduct a thorough investigation, identification of evidence and expert examination.
- Employment Map to allow to balance labor market - Ministry of LaborThere are many problems in the labor market now, and in particular it is an unbalance state of the labor market and big difference between demand and supply. The Employment Map is made in order to address the issues regarding the unbalanced state of the labor market, it is aimed at making the situation in the labor market better.
- Kazakhstan to harvest 15 million tons of grain in 2012Every year is different. No-till farming redeems the position. Herbicides, if desired. We are starting to build a plant - we'll have our own glyphosate.
- Kazakhstani Government bans petrochemicals export for 6 monthsBan imposed in order to prevent a critical lack and rising prices of oil products in the domestic market, according to the decree, published today in the official media.