Now viewing: All news
- Real GDP growth in Kazakhstan to be 6% in 2013The main source of GDP growth will be the expansion of domestic demand, which will grow at an average rate of 6,5-6,8% per year.
- Financial police initiated criminal cases on the theft of more than 6 billion tenge in Atyrau region
Financial police initiated criminal cases on the theft of more than 6 billion tenge in Atyrau regionOn August 21, 2012 after checks by the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan the financial police opened a criminal investigation into the abuse of power by officials of Akimat of Atyrau region in the decision on the privatization of communal property and their implementation at a lower cost, resulted in the substantial damage to the state.
- Kazakhstan to reduce the budget deficit from 2.1% in 2013 to 1.5% in 2015In order to maintain public debt at a moderate level it is planned to decrease the deficit relative to GDP from 2.1% in 2013 to 1.5% in 2015.
- Annual inflation rate in 2013-2017 to be in the range of 6-8%"The level of annual inflation in the years 2013-2017 will be in the range of 6-8%," the Minister of Economic Development and Trade Bakytzhan Sagintayev said at a government meeting.
- Kazakhstan harvested about 40% of crop area4559.4 thousand tons were harvested, the average yield was 7.4 tons per hectare, the report says.
- Air Astana launches Almaty - Hong Kong flightKazakh citizens can travel to Hong Kong without a visa if the duration of their stay does not exceed 14 days.
- Ust-Kamenogorsk to host International Festival of honeyThe festival will gather more than 60 beekeepers from 17 countries.
- Shatyrkol mine provokes growth of cancer and birth defects in Zhambyl regionThe Shatyrkol mine of copper production, is not in compliance with environmental requirements, pollutes the environment, resulting in an increase in indicators of oncological diseases, cerebral palsy, birth defects.