Now viewing: All news
- Steps undertaken towards increase of trade turnover between Armenia and KazakhstanIn 2010 trade turnover made 11 million dollars, yet by the info of the previous year trade turnover volume amounted 3 million dollars.
- Kazakhstan to celebrate Day of Frontier Guard on August 18Official media published today the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On introduction of amendments to Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 20, 1998 No. 3827 "On professional and other holidays of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
- The consulate of Kazakhstan opens in the southern capital of KyrgyzstanThe agreements on the establishment of Kazakhstan's diplomatic mission unit in the southern region of Kyrgyzstan were reached during the working trip of Almazbek Atambayev to the neighboring country and in negotiations with Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison offers Kazakh language teaching methodic"This coming year, we are to continue our work with language training in Nazarbayev University, but we are working not on the language teaching per se, but on the pedagogy of teaching languages to what we call in America heritage speakers".
- Police established identity of all killed in Ile-Alatau parkOn August 13 12 people were brutally killed in the Aksaysky gorge.
- Manufacturing output grows in KazakhstanThe output in the light industry increased by 11.8% to 20,666 million tenge and mechanical engineering by 18.4% reaching 282 billion tenge, Caspionet writes.
- Fourth transplant procedure performed in Kazakhstan"We consulted the doctors and I was tested. We have the same blood type, and, in general, I matched to be a donor for him. So, of course, I agreed to donate part of my liver to make him live and end all disease and suffering we had battled. Everything will be alright".
- Government drafted national budget for 2013-2015The budget income is expected to make 4 415.1 billion tenge in 2013 increasing by 178.2 billion tenge against 2012; 5 707.1 billion tenge in 2014 increasing by 292 billion tenge against 2013; 6 388.2 billion tenge in 2015 or 681.1 billion tenge more than in 2014.
- Kazakhstan's economy to grow by 6% in 2013The real GDP growth in Kazakhstan will make 6% in 2013, 6.1% in 2014, 7.6% in 2015, 6.6% in 2016 and 6.9% in 2017. These figures meet the requirements for provision of a 7% economic growth for a mid-term period.
- Budget Code provides for new changes regarding priority public expendituresAmendments to the Budget Code are aimed at improvement of the budgetary process and ensuring financing of priority expenditures of the state.
- Guaranteed transfer from National Fund to make 1.380 bln in 2013The guaranteed transfer from the National Fund to the national budget is defined in the amount of 1 380 bln tenge in 2013.
- Launch of oil production at Kashagan postponed to 2013Under a production sharing agreement (PSA) with the Government of Kazakhstan's start of mining of the first oil at Kashagan was planned for October 2013.