Now viewing: All news
- Members of Parliament of Kazakhstan took the oathMPs Onalsyn Zhumabekov and Sergey Kulagin uttered the words of the oath.
- ECE removes rates on industrial products for aircraft productionThe reduction of duty rates for these products will increase the competitiveness of aircrafts produced in countries of Customs Union.
- Nazarbayev urged to punish bullies with occupational therapy"Every day we see accidents: swearing, rudeness in public transport, traffic violations, drunk in the streets and parks. Often people look at this mess through their fingers - they got used to. But in any civilized country in the world it is a flagrant violation of law, which may not be compatible with the status of citizen of the rule of law", Nursultan Nazarbayev said at the joint session of Parliament.
- New Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Kazakhstan appointedSenate of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 31, 2012 by its decree appointed Alisher Salakhiddinov as an Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Kazakhstan.
- Living wage in August was 18,041 tengeAccording to the Statistics Agency, the share of the cost of meat and fish in the living wage occupied 21.7%, dairy, oil and fat products and eggs - 14.4%, fruit and vegetables - 14.8%, bread and cereals - 7 %, sugar, tea and spices - 2.1%.