Now viewing: All news
- Drugs seized in Zhambyl region identified as opiumAccording to the forensic chemical examination, the substance is the "opium". Total weight of the narcotic substance in 185 packages in the form of bricks was 181 kilograms 404 grams 400 milligrams.
- Kazakhstan capable to invest in overseas projects - Nazarbayev"We are actively implementing an industrial and innovative program, building factories, and to using high technology from Western countries. Due to dynamic development of the economy and favorable macroeconomic indicators, Kazakhstan has the capacity to invest in various projects abroad," President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev noted during a meeting with Estonian Prime Minister Andrus Ansip.
- Kazakhstan to introduce robotic cardiac surgery"We plan to introduce such methods of treatment as robotic cardiac surgery when robots are involved in operations," Chairman of the Board of the National Scientific Center of Cardiac Surgery Yuri Pya told in his interview.
- Kazakh-Estonian business forum kicks off in AstanaSpeaking at the opening ceremony, Karim Massimov emphasized the necessity to continue long-term partnership.
- ATF Bank demands $5.44 mln from Russian poultry farmIn 2007, the leadership of poultry farm RUS JSC agreed with SIBERIA BANK JSC for opening multiple lines of credit for 4 years. After the 2008 financial crisis, the bank refused to invest into RUS modernization.
- City services to take control of the situation in Ile-Alatau parkOn Wednesday, September 5, mayor circled the Ile-Alatau National Park. He visually inspected the process of elimination of the fire effects on Mokhnatka mountain, the damaged areas with avalanche catchments and snow-retaining devices, where there is a threat of avalanches on the road Medeu - Shymbulak.
- New PM appointed in KyrgyzstanThe decision on approval of the Government of Satybaldiev was supported votes by 111 members of Parliament, two MPs voted against the decision.