Now viewing: All news
- Anniversary session of CICA took place in AstanaThe President of Kazakhstan noted that great work had already been done and serious results had been achieved over the past year.
- 4th Meeting of Trade Ministers of LLDCs took place in AlmatyA declaration of the ministers is expected to be adopted at the end of the meeting.
- Cape establishes joint venture in KazakhstanThe new JV - Cape Caspian LLP - is jointly owned by Cape and Lancaster which has several divisions operating in different sectors of the Kazakhstan economy, including the energy, oil services and mining sectors. Cape has operated successfully in Kazakhstan for over 12 years.
- Vietnam intends to develop export of agricultural products to KazakhstanThe Kazakh-Vietnamese business forum took place in Astana and representatives of business communities of both countries participated in the forum.
- Damage from the fire on Mokhnatka mountain estimated at 388 mln tengeAccording to the Chairman of the Committee for Forestry and Hunting Yerlan Nysanbaev, damage caused by fire on the Mokhnatko mountain amounted to 388 million tenge, the press service of Almaty Akim informed.
- Kazakhstan shipped to export 12.7 million tons of grainAccording to the Ministry of Agriculture, the average amount of grain shipments for export (including flour in grain equivalent) are more than 1 million tons.
- Five suspected terrorists, special forces officer wounded in special operation in Atyrau regionOn 12 Sept. in one of the apartment buildings of the 1st district of Kulsary town law enforcement established several persons involved in the activities of a terrorist group. For their detention an anti-terrorist operation is declared. A special legal regime is introduced in the area. A cordon was put in place and local residents were evacuated.