Now viewing: All news
- Ministry of Agriculture to be fully automated by end of 2013The full automation of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan and its departments at all levels will be held as a result of implementation of this project in end of 2013.
- 13 mln tons of grain will be harvested this year - Minister of AgricultureAs the Minister of Agriculture, Asylzhan Mamytbekov told in an interview to the Prime Minister's official website, taking into consideration the surplus grain of the previous year, this amount is enough to cover the domestic demand in grain and export about 10 mln tons of grain together with flour in grain equivalent.
- Akimat officials in Atyrau arrested on charges of embezzlement billions of tengeOn September 7, with a court order the head of energy and housing and public utilities of Atyrau region Baurzhan Dzhaysanov is placed under house arrest. On September 12 on suspicion of involvement in the commission of these crimes former deputy Akim of Atyrau region B. Daukenov and Head of Finance of D. Dzhantemirov were detained.
- Kazakh airports to meet international standards of passenger serviceTime of passenger service at the airport on arrival should not exceed 45 minutes at departure - 60 minutes.
- Japanese robbed in ShymkentDuring search operations, police officers of Al-Farabi district police arrested two suspects of 1980 and 1994 years of birth, residents of Aris and Shymkent cities.
- Ex-deputy Akim of Atyrau region Bolat Daukenov detainedDaukenov arrested, probably for three days - this is the usual term for a court decision to change the measure of restraint for the arrest.
- Lean technologies introduced at 36 enterprises of KazakhstanPresently, the number of enterprises received state support in introduction of lean and kaizen technologies reaches 36.
- In Kazakhstan crude oil production decreased by 2.2% in January - AugustProduction of oil, including gas condensate, amounted to 52 361.9 thousand tons, which is 1.6% less compared to the same period last year.
- Kazakh border guards seize over 1.5 kg of heroin from Kyrgyzstan citizenOn September 12, 2012 the border guard frontier "Karasu" of Kordai border patrol regional governance "Ontustik" of NSC Border Patrol detained a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, who was going to Kazakhstan. He crossed the state border illegally - outside the checkpoint.
- Systemic plans on tourism development to give impetus for sector's development - KTAThe Kazakhstan Industry Development Institute of the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies works on development of systemic plans specifying preferences and privileges, investment climate of Kazakhstan will be legally changed in order to develop tourism in the country.
- West Kazakhstan region develops rural entrepreneurshipFive years ago, a resident of the Peremyotnoye village in the Zelyonovsky district, Alexander Zhilkin set up an unusual production line.
- Tethys announces commencement of drilling operations in KazakhstanTethys is focused on oil and gas exploration and production activities in Central Asia with activities currently in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. This highly prolific oil and gas area is rapidly developing and Tethys believes that significant potential exists in both exploration and in discovered deposits.
- East Kazakhstan Technical University runs innovative projectsTeaching staff of the East Kazakhstan Technical University has shown their appreciation for the President's online lecture which focused on the development of the economy and education.
- Kazakhstan affirms support of Palestinian UN bidDuring a meeting with Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Malki on the sideline of the meeting of foreign affairs ministers of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia (CICA), Nazarbayev affirmed Kazakhstan's support of the Palestinian bid and inquired about the current situation in the region and how it affects the Palestinian issue.