Now viewing: All news
- Majilis prematurely terminates the authority of Deputy Amanzhan RyskaliIn accordance with Article 52 of the Constitution, paragraphs 3 and 8 of Article 24 of the Constitutional Law of Kazakhstan "On the Parliament of Kazakhstan and status of its members.
- Official representative of Government of Kazakhstani appointedSince now everyone will be able to learn everything in a timely manner of the government's activity. A special newly created service of central communications will help to make its activities more open and transparent to cabinet of ministers.
- U.S. shuts down USAID in RussiaThe fact that the U.S. Agency for International Development (United States Agency for International Development, USAID) terminates its presence in Russia, announced Tuesday the U.S. State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland.
- Over 200 officers of the correctional system to be dismissed due to certification failureToday, following the results of the regional certification committee interview it is decided that 3410 employees of the correctional system match their positions.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and France discussed prospects of bilateral relationsThe conversation was initiated by the initiative of the French side. During the conversation, the sides discussed the state and prospects of Kazakh-French relations and topical international issues.
- Kazakhstan agrarians expect to harvest 120 thousand tonnes of soybeans2012 was quite successful for farmers, who are growing soybeans. Experts predict that at the end of the year the harvest of soybeans will exceed 120 thousand tonnes, which is 20% more than in 2011. Specialists noted that for the first time since 2010, when the majority of large farms were unable to withstand post-crisis tests, the market again faces an increase in consumption of soybeans.
- Kyrgyzstan exported 1.2 bln kilowatt-hours of electricity to KazakhstanСccording to Abdylda Israilov, 1.2 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity at the price of 2.8 cents were exported to Kazakhstan, 251 million kilowatt-hours at 3.38 cents - to Uzbekistan.
- IDB to finance Kazakhstan projects worth 1 bln USD in 2012-2014Currently, Kazakhstan is facing a lack of bankers, who are able to work according to Sharia laws. In this connection, international experts suggested the creation of the school of Islamic coaches under the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- President got acquainted with the progress of harvesting in North Kazakhstan"President of Kazakhstan inspected harvesting and talked with the leaders of agricultural organizations," the Presidential press service informed via Twitter.
- Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan in talks on creation of Caspian Transportation SystemAt the first stage it is planned that the system will ensure transportation of 500,000 bpd or 23 million tons of oil a year. In the future, its capacity can grow up to 35-56 million tons a year.
- Attacks on police in Atyrau committed group of people in two carsThe day before, late at night, a law enforcement official said that it was a well-planned operation by terrorists, which involved up to 8 people - by 4 passengers in each car, the newspaper "Ak Zhaiyk" writes.
- EPCH to take handicrafts delegation to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, RussiaThe delegation would also seek to explore the possibility of mutual tie-ups for design & product development.