Now viewing: All news
- About 200 promising economic projects to be implemented in KazakhstanIt is worth noting that the share of universities in implementation of scientific projects increased from 33% in 2010 to 57% in 2012.
- Kazakhstan upgrades education systemBesides, per capita education financing was introduced in pre-school education and it is expected to embrace secondary, technical and vocation education in future. Moreover, new mechanisms of cooperation with society and employers including 38 large-scale innovations are being developed, the Prime Minister's official website writes.
- 20 thousands hectares of Kazakhstan lands use drip irrigationThe method of drip irrigation is used on an industrial scale since the early 1960s. Positive results, obtained in a short period of time, contributed to the rapid spread of drip irrigation in many countries of the world. In Kazakhstan, this system first appeared in the southern regions in 1998 and in 2002 it started its active development.
- Dow opens local sales office in KazakhstanKazakhstan is a strategic country for Dow. We will enhance our ability to contribute to the national agenda of diversifying the economy and to accelerate our business growth, through a more direct relationship with our customers and through our industry presence and technological know-how.
- Kazakhstan, Russia develop cooperationDuring the first six months of 2012 the turnover between the North Kazakhstan region and Russia equaled to 342 million US dollars, which is 1.5 times more than a year before. We expect that in the next six months these figures will increase a lot.
- Karim Massimov expressed gratitude to Head of State for trustAccording to the Prime Minister's official website, addressing the closing session of the Government, Karim Massimov expressed his gratitude to the President of the country for the trust.
- Number of Kazakhstani companies increased by 5.7%The Statistics Agency has announced to the Kapital.kz that as of September 1st the total number of registered legal entities equalled to 312,902, including 619 companies with the number of staff equal to 50.
- President accepted resignation request from PM"I've submitted a resignation request to the Head of the State. Resignation is accepted," Karim Massimov said via his Twitter account, the Prime Minister's official website reports.
- KMG still interested in Baku-Supsa pipeline"Regarding the Baku-Supsa pipeline, everything will depend on the volumes of extracted oil," Berlibayev said.
- Kazakhstan tourists are becoming more criticalKazakhstan tour operators are thinking the same. Kazakhstan residents mostly prefer beach tourism and live in 4-5 star hotels.
- Kazakhstan participates in IAEA General Conference in ViennaThe meeting's agenda is traditional and includes the election of new members of the International Atomic Energy Agency, the discussion of the annual report, the adoption of the program and budget of the organization, as well as meetings and debates on themes grounds of the forum.
- Oil from Kazakhstan "Kashagan" go through the Baku-Tbilisi-CeyhanKazakh oil is seen as the key in plans to expand the BTC. When it reaches peak production in around 2019, Kashagan will produce up to 1.5 million barrels per day, enabling Kazakhstan to roughly double oil export volume to 120 million tons annually.