Now viewing: All news
- Survived suspect in the Kulsary operation arrestedThe Central Hospital of the Zhylyoi District diagnosed infiltrative fragment wounds in his abdomen along with damage inflicted on inner organs. The next day after surgery he was transported to the Oblast Hospital in Atyrau.
- Reshuffles in the government are not caused by economic or social problemsHe noted that the government is usually changes in the case of social or economic problems and when the society itself requires updating.
- Accident on the KEGOC lines cause power cut in AlmatyOn Monday around 3:00 p.m. almost the entire city lost power. According to the press-service of "AlmatyEnergoSbyt" the power cut was caused by the accident on the KEGOC lines.
- Nazarbayev introduced new first deputy chairman of "Nur Otan" partyPresident thanked the former first deputy chairman of the "Nur Otan" party, Nurlan Nigmatulin and noted that in the intervening period much has been done, in particular, two big electoral campaigns were held in the country, the Presidential press service informed.
- Akhmetov approved as new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan"To appoint Akhmetov Serik Nygmetuly Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan with releasing him from the position as First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan," says the document, according to the press service of the President of Kazakhstan.