Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan approved a new governmentThe text of the document is published on the website of the President of Kazakhstan.
- Kazatomprom studies buying 40% stake in Caustic-Soda producerKazatomprom is studying buying as much as 40 percent of the Pavlodar-based company, it said today in an e-mailed statement, without providing further details.
- Kazakh Government approved rules to encourage persons to report on corruptionThis Decree shall come into force after ten calendar days from the date of first publication.
- Kazpost accepts applications from Kazakhstani residents for participation in the "People's IPO" programme
Kazpost accepts applications from Kazakhstani residents for participation in the "People's IPO" programmeWe are ready for the IPO. We have a highly qualified staff, which underwent advanced training. 17 departments will be serving to the IPO programme.
- North Kazakhstan region seeks cooperation with Belarus in agricultureNorth Kazakhstan Oblast is viewed as a northern gateway of the country. The regional economy is perfect for developing cooperation in agriculture as far as we are an agricultural region of the country.
- Kazakhstan not planning cash injection into BTASpeaking in a September 15 interview for Bloomberg during the Yalta European Conference, Kelimbetov wouldn't elaborate on the government's plans for the lender.
- International Day of Peace happened in New YorkIn his statement Darkhan Mynbai noted that Kazakhstan associates the Day of Peace with the idea of the humanity about justice, accord, and wellbeing and the harmonious combination of all nations and cultures is the effective way of the growth of the economy and wellbeing of society.