Now viewing: All news
- Major terrorist attacks planned in AlmatyYoung people have become friends on religious grounds. All three held radical views, were strong supporters of armed jihad.
- Rompetrol wants to enter the Turkish market"We are very interested in the Turkish market," Timur Azimov, a senior vice president at Rompetrol, told H?rriyet Daily News Sept. 26 in Bucharest, following a company presentation during a media visit of foreign reporters.
- Belarus businessmen to visit Kazakhstan 8-14 OctoberBelarus is Kazakhstan's third biggest trading partner in imports among the CIS states behind Russia and Ukraine. In 2011 the bilateral trade totaled almost $770 million.
- Condor Petroleum Inc. commences Trial Production in KazakhstanCondor has approval during the Trial Production Phase to produce from up to five Shoba wells. Two additional wells could be added once oil reserves are recognized by Kazakhstan regulatory bodies relating to recent Company drilling success from the Shoba-8 and Shoba-9 appraisal wells.
- President of Kazakhstan signed a number of lawsThe law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Russian Federation to open branches of trade missions" is signed.
- Kazakhstan, Turkey to strengthen inter-parliamentary dialogueOver 20 Kazakh-Turkish colleges and two universities working in Kazakhstan are the bright example of the mutual trust of relations between Astana and Ankara.
- Central Asia Metals plc completed construction of Kounrad copper plant worth $39 mlnThe Company commenced production of copper cathodes at its flagship plant, Kounrad, in Kazakhstan, during the period following completion of the construction of a10,000 tonne per annum Solvent Extraction-Electro Winning plant in April 2012.