Now viewing: All news
- Сalamp to supply wireless communication for mining operation in KazakhstanRodnik SPE, CalAmp's long-term partner in the region, was selected to provide the complete turnkey solution for all communications and associated command and control in Kazakhstan's Vostochny mine.
- Archeologists discover Saka burial in South KazakhstanScientists say that two people were buried here. However, one of the skeletons has not been preserved as the bones of presumably a man were strewn by robbers. Another skeleton belongs to a woman, most likely a slave. According to scientists, it is no accident that a board and a jug were buried next to the remains.
- Alstom unveils first Kazakhstan locomotiveAlstom claims the KZ8A is the world's most powerful electric freight locomotive as it is designed to haul trains of up to 9000 tonnes at a maximum speed of 120 km/h and in temperatures ranging from -50oC to +50oC. The KZ9A is a double-unit locomotive with a Bo-Bo Bo-Bo wheel arrangement.
- KMG plans to raise crude output by 60% by 2022KazMunaiGas plans to produce 35.4 million tonnes of crude by 2022, up from 21.9 million tonnes expected this year, Kiinov said in a presentation to an energy conference.
- Kyrgyz officials find out secret pipe for POL transfer from KazakhstanFuels and lubricants were illegally transferred through secret pipes laid across the Chu River. The fuel was transferred in great amounts with no custom processing and taxpaying, 24.kg news agency reports.
- Industrial products went up in Kazakhstan in SeptemberPrices of enterprises manufacturing industrial products in Kazakhstan increased by 3.4% in September compared to the previous month, the State Statistics Agency reported.
- KazMunaiGas to allocate over $ 6 billion for modernization of refineriesAs the Chairman of the Board of JSC NC "KazMunaiGas" Lazzat Kiinov said on the "KAZENERGY", VII Eurasian forum, reconstruction and modernization of Kazakh oil refineries is the top priority of the industry and the KMG company.
- Realization of Kashagan project to be discussed at KazEnergy VII Eurasian Forum"We, the project participants, have to determine how the project is going to develop after extraction of the first oil. Experience based and industrial exploitation has to settle this question," Berlibayev stated.
- Nazarbayev met with Gazprom ChairmanDuring the meeting, the head of state was informed about the status and prospects of Kazakh-Russian cooperation in the oil and gas sector, the Presidential press service informed.
- Russia to supply Kazakh refineries with crudeKazakhstan's Shymkent refinery has already received 2 million tons this year, Pavlodar Chief Executive Officer Shukhrat Danbay said at a conference in Astana on Tuesday. The two countries will continue talks for an agreement on 2014 supply.
- Raushan Kazhibaeva appointed PM's Press SecretaryThe corresponding decree was signed by the Prime Minister Serik Akhmetov, the press service of the government informed.
President discussed with Eni Chief Executive Officer developing of oil fields in Kazakhstan