Now viewing: All news
- 2030 Kazakhstan Development Strategy turns 15The time has now shown that the country made a big step in 15 years especially in the area of food security. We especially pay attention to the development of plant growing and animal husbandry as well as corresponding areas such as mechanization, electrification and other issues. So, the government has been paying great attention to these matters throughout these 15 years.
- Kazakhstan purchased the BBC kid's showThe show has also been purchased by Norway's NKR, RTP2 in Portugal, RAI in Italy and TVB in Hong Kong.
- IMF cuts Kazakhstan's GDP growth in 2012"Financial conditions in the three largest CIS economies (Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine) have been significantly affected by increased financial stress in the euro area periphery and higher global risk aversion: sovereign spreads have widened; stock prices have fallen; and capital outflows have risen," the new IMF report says.
- Consulate of Kazakhstan opened in Antalya"On the eve of the official visit of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Turkey, scheduled for October 7, 2012, the Consulate of Kazakhstan officially opened in Antalya", the press service of the Foreign Ministry informed.
- Mobile Postman appeared in Kazakhstan"We are going to launch a pilot project in November. The idea of the project is in providing every postman with a special device, which will allow them to provide financial services. It means that postal services will come to your home," Askar Kussainov, Deputy Chairman of Board of KazPost JSC said.
- Nabucco countries confirm political support for the project"The committee confirmed further that the current legal and regulatory framework for the Nabucco project applies under the current IGA (Inter Governmental Agreement), PSA (Project Support Agreement) and also for the project starting at the Bulgarian border. The meeting was attended by the Energy Minister of Azerbaijan, Natig Aliyev, giving an overview on the developments from the producer's side".
- IATA slams EU's Safety Blacklist which bans carries from Kazakhstan"There is no transparency, no clarity on why some carriers are put on the list and no clear indication on what is required to get off the list," Tyler complained, according to AIN Publications.
- 30 red deer set free in South Kazakhstan"These are very careful and sensitive animals. They only recognize me because I bring them food. If a stranger comes, they immediately run away. They can even disappear for a whole day," Mussakhan Zhuzeyev, Reindeer Breeder said.