Now viewing: All news
- Christmas fair opens in AstanaThe moral responsibility of every person is to help those people, who don't have enough money and gifts at this holiday.
- Germany to assist in Kazakhstan's space projectsThe German company's employees will carry out planning, implementation, and operation of facilities at the National Space Centre which is currently under construction. They will also train Kazakh specialists to conduct testing and work with technical documentation.
- Jupiter Energy to start production in well J-58In addition, analysis of the Mid Triassic T2A carbonate reservoir indicates an additional 120.1m of gross reservoir and approximately 52m of net pay.
- Kazakhstan's tea market reaches saturationAccording to an analysis of the sector, the share of three companies with top sales account for about 58% of the total market to date. This indicates to a high degree of consolidation in the market.
- Penn students have a hand in Kazakhstan's public educationThese are top quality secondary schools where myself and four other Penn GSE graduates currently work. We were hired in 2011 and were in the first wave of international teachers brought in for this project.
- Ritz-Carlton plans Kazakhstan debut by end of 2013The 145-room Ritz-Carlton Almaty is part of Ritz-Carlton's effort to boost its portfolio from 80 to about 100 hotels in the next few years, said Chris Gabaldon, sales and marketing officer.
- Ruling parties of Armenia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan discuss cooperationThe discussion of the document will be held in the countries having joined the agreement, with the decision to be approved by party leaders.
- Strategic level of Belarus-Kazakhstan cooperation praised"We have excellent relations at all levels starting with the heads of state and ending with divisions of ministries and government agencies," he remarked.
- Tashkent stages Kazakh-Uzbek friendship concert"Kazakhstan is Uzbekistan's second largest trade and economic partner after Russia. It means that we are strategic partners, which is very good," said Boribai Zheksembin, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Uzbekistan.