Now viewing: All news
- KazTransOil received over 25 thousand application for purchase of its sharesResidents of Kazakhstan submitted 25207 applications and the national pension funds and market makers submitted 11 applications.
- PM signed Government Resolution on transfer of days offIn accordance with the Resolution, organizations provided with labor, material and financial resources necessary for production of goods, rendering of services including financial services and for the launch of built facilities are allowed to work on December 31, 2012 with the agreement of trade unions.
- Kazakhmys announces development of the major copper project at AktogayAktogay is a large open-cast mine in south eastern Kazakhstan, approximately 250 km from the Kazakhstan-China border. It is the Group's second major copper project alongside Bozshakol, which was approved in August 2011 and is already in development.
- Kazakh Defense Minister visited ChinaThe Defense Minister of Kazakhstan held a meeting with Minister of National Defense of the People's Republic of China Liang Guanglie and the top officials of the Central Military Commission of China during the visit.
- Competitive environment of pharmaceutical market analyzed in KazakhstanResults of the analysis showed some problems in the markets of pharmaceutical and medical industries impacting the competition development.
- Changes occur in Kazakhstan's consulting marketThe present-day demand for consulting services is formed not only by favorable fundamentals, but also the interest of businesses in a better growth through acquisition of external expertise to form a clearer strategy for development and improvement of business processes.