Now viewing: All news
- Protocol of the 6th session of the Kazakh-Chinese Cooperation Committee singed in AstanaThe 6th session of the Kazakh-Chinese Cooperation Committee chaired by Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Kairat Kelimbetov and Vice Premier of the People's Republic of China Wang Qishan was held Saturday in Astana.
- No need to politicize housing issues - Kusherbayev"The housing problem is an issue for everyone. This is an acute problem. You know there are attempts to politicize this problem and turn it into a barrier between the authorities and the society. But what we really need is to find the solution to this problem," Kusherbayev emphasized, the official website of the Prime Minister reported.
- National Qualifications System promoted development of people's professional mobilityThe National Qualifications System unites all the existing qualifications of different levels and types. It promotes development of both vertical and horizontal professional mobility of people due to official recognition of qualifications.
- Labor Ministry works on sectoral professional standardsYegemberdy also said that a two-level dialogue platform was established within the framework of creation of the NQS which is used by the specialists of the Ministry and state bodies to assess the current situation in the system and form a new National Qualifications System, detect the main problems, risks and prospects for development of a functional model of the NQS.
- Housing cost to be reduced due to Affordable Housing - 2020 ProgramThe average cost of one square meter of housing makes about 110 thousand tenge in the regions and about 180 thousand tenge in Astana, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktau. Thus, an apartment with the floor area totaling 70 sq m costs over 51 thousand U.S. dollars in the regions and 84 thousand dollars in Astana, Almaty, Atyrau and Aktau.
- Government discussed results of collection of applications for purchase of KazTransOil sharesThe acceptance of applications was completed yesterday, December 5. It lasted for a month. Preliminary results of public offering of shares of "KazTransOil" JSC under the People's IPO Program show its successfulness.
- Frontier Mining confident of turnaround in fortunes for its project in KazakhstanAt its annual general meeting, the firm is set to tell shareholders that it hopes to deliver on the potential indicated by progress made in 2012 at South Benkala and Baitemir
- Eagle Ford may outpace KashaganConsulting group Wood Mackenzie said there's "excitement" growing around the Eagle Ford shale play in Texas.
- Developing countries provided with preference for participation in EXPO-2017Developing countries will be provided with pavilions, tax-free delivery of equipment and a number of other preferences. In particular, Astana undertakes preparation of pavilions for African countries, South-East and Central Asian countries and others.
- China Bank to fund copper mining in KazakhstanThe company has gotten promise for loans worth USD 1.5 billion from China Development Bank (CDB).
- DEGER equips photovoltaic project in KazakhstanKazakhstan's first solar energy plant is to start operation still in this year. The project is located near the city of Kapchagay in the Almaty province in the South-East of Kazakhstan, not far from the border to China. This region is ideal for harvesting solar energy because here they have more than 300 sunny days per year.