Now viewing: All news
- Government to address food price setting issuesAs earlier reported, prevention of price increase for socially important food products, control over inflation rate and quality market saturation with food products are one of the areas of the Government activities.
- First well at Dunga project in Kazakhstan on-streamDunga Phase II, a $1 billion project, is the first of Maersk Oil's major projects, presented at A.P. Moller-Maersk's Capital Markets Day, to deliver first oil.
- In Kazakhstan growth expected to remain solid this yearThe deceleration is mostly due to subdued external demand and a sharp decline in agricultural output from last year's high levels.
- Islamic Development Bank Opens Clean-Energy Fund in Central Asia$35 million Central Asian fund is based in Kazakhstan, Islamic Corp.'s Chief Executive Officer Khalid al-Aboodi said Monday in Manama, Bahrain. The North Africa fund, expected to be about $35 million to $50 million in size, will open soon.
- Kazakhstan and Russia preparing a new agreement on the Baikonur complex"We attracted them with low prices and asked to close five-year agreements with us. I would like to note that tariffs in Kazakhstan are lower," Talgat Mussabayev said.
- Over 1800 enterprises financed within Business Road Map - 2020Over 24 billion tenge of subsidies were paid to Kazakhstani companies within the framework of the Program.
- Spokesperson of the CCS reports on important events scheduled for this weekAccording to A.Abibullayev, a number of solemn events dedicated to the Independence Day is planned to be held in Astana with the participation of the President.