Now viewing: All news
- Chairman of the National Bank named the most inefficient official"Rating.kz" Agency decided to pay attention to those high-ranking officials, whose performance in 2012 was of the most inefficient in terms of the definite criterion.
- AdilSoz Foundation stops work on monitoring of violations of speech freedom in Kazakhstan"Dear colleagues and partners, I inform you that due to the lack of funding the International Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech" AdilSoz" has to terminate the monitoring of violations of freedom of speech and, in particular, distribution of"hot news". We hope that this is a temporary measure".
- Roxi Petroleum nets $40 mln for drilling project in KazakhstanThe investment will be used to fund the BNG licence area in Kazakhstan, where Roxi intends to drill three deep wells and three shallow wells.
- Persons named in the case of embezzlement of budget funds in Atyrau disclosedAll persons are charged under Article 176 part 3 point "b" of the Criminal Code (embezzlement of entrusted property on a large scale).
- FCm Travel Solutions signs Kazakhstan deal"RBT-Kazakhstan is headquartered in Ust-Kamenogorsk and has two business travel centres, including one in Ust-Kamenogorsk and another in Aktau.RBT-Kazakhstan is also in the process of setting up a new office in Kazakhstan's capital Astana, which is expected to be operational within the next two months."
- Ex-Chairman of the Customs Control Committee sentenced to 10 years in prison"Baimaganbetov has been recognized guilty of an offense under Article 311, Part 5 of the Criminal Code (bribery), and sentenced to 10 years of imprisonment in a penal colony with confiscation of property".