Now viewing: All news
- National Bank forecasts an inflation level of about 6-8% in 2013"The good news is that inflation is at the lowest allowed level. In general, the inflation is the lowest during the recent 12-13 years. The annual inflation in Kazakhstan had been about 7% and now it stands at 6%," said Grigory Marchenko, Chairman of National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan still committed to close space coop with Russia - MFA"Kazakhstan has always been looking to expand its participation in the space activity of the Baikonur space launch facility and seriously enhance its space potential. In this regard, we believe it would be regretful to miss the opportunity to continue our close cooperation with such an important space power as Russia, particularly within our own space launch facility," the MFA statement reads.
- Azerbaijani companies can participate in the creation of logistics centers in Kazakhstan"A visit from the Azerbaijani delegation to Aktau to explore cooperation possibilities in Western Kazakhstan and the organization of the joint business forum is expected," Mustafayev said.
- Almaty to restrict entry of vehicles that do not meet environmental standards"Akim of Almaty Akhmetzhan Yesimov today held a meeting on the improvement of the transport system of the city," the press service of Akim of Almaty said on Friday.
- Government to review efficiency of food belt of Astana"KazAgro" finances the projects on production and processing of agricultural products located in 300-kilometers area around Astana. Totally, the Holding financed 61 projects amounting to 33.8 billion tenge.