Now viewing: All news
- Roads closed in three regions of KazakhstanIn particular, according to the Ministry of Transport and Communications, as of 9:50 a.m. on January 14, 2012 due to adverse weather conditions (snow, blizzard, and limited visibility) in Akmola region on the highway Astana - Yereimentau - Shiderty (16th - 205 - th kilometer) closed traffic for all types of vehicles.
- Revenues of monopolists reduced by 55 bln tenge in 2012"As a result of the work conducted during the consideration of tariff applications of 42 natural monopoly entities, the revenues of monopolists reduced by over 55 billion tenge in 2012," M. Ospanov said, according to the Prime Minister's official website.
- More than 150 houses and yards flooded in Southern Kazakhstan"As of 10:00 p.m. on January 13 in Saryagashrayon 48 houses and 119 yards were flooded, two houses were destroyed, including: in Zhylga village - 37 houses, 108 yards, in Karakalpak village - 9 houses, 9 yards, destroyed two houses; in Taskuduk village - 2 houses, 2 yards," according to the Ministry of Emergency situations.
- Government commission on disaster management in southern Kazakhstan created"Due to the current emergency situation in southern Kazakhstan, related to weather conditions, on behalf of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a government commission on disaster management has been created, led by the Deputy Prime Minister Kusherbaev K.E.", the press-service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Kazakhstan informed.
- In 2012 consumers received KZT 1.9 bln according to compensatory tariffs"Every year, we analyze the fulfillment of investment obligations by monopolists. In case of non-fulfillment or non-purpose use the decision on compensations of the losses to the consumers is made. Thus, in 2012, temporary compensatory tariffs were introduced, and as a result the total number of compensations made about KZT 1.9 bln".