Now viewing: All news
- Nazarbayev introduced new Deputy Chairman of "NurOtan" partyAt a meeting of the political council of "NurOtan" President of Kazakhstan, Chairman of "NurOtan" Nursultan Nazarbayev introduced to the Bureau of Political Council the First Deputy Chairman of the party "NurOtan" Bauyrzhan Baibek, said in a statement posted on the Twitter-account of Akorda.
- President to present to the government the new tasks on Monday"The new year, 2013 has come. We cannot lose the pace of economic growth," said the head of state at the meeting of the political council of "NurOtan" on Thursday in Astana.
- New Ministry for Regional Development to develop local management"It was decided that a special Ministry for Regional Development will be created, which will include Agency for Land Resources, Committee on Construction and Regional Development of the Ministry of Economy," said the head of state at the meeting of the political council of "NurOtan" on Thursday in Astana.
- Kazakhstan may join WTO this year: WTO chief Lamy"Kazakhstan is at an advanced stage of its accession negotiation. My guess is that this could be doable this year," he told reporters on the sidelines of the Gaidar Forum, an economic conference in Moscow".
- EEC to open offices in Belarus, KazakhstanThe relevant draft decision of the EEC Council, approved by the decision of the EEC Board, has been published on the official website of the Eurasian Economic Commission.