Now viewing: All news
- Senate Committee makes new amendments on social issuesFor the purpose of the insurance system development, the age, from which women can make agreement annuity insurance, falls. Earlier it was 55, now it is 50 years. The amendments also regulate settlements of debts on pension tax of former workers, whose location is not set, pension provision for citizens, who worked at "Baikonur" and arrange the guarantee of granting maternity leave, as well as the leave for workers who adopt children.
- Kosman Aytmuhametov appointed Akim of Akmola region"To assign Aytmuhametov Kosman KairtaevichAkim of Akmola region," the decree says.
- PM instructed to continue work on improvement of Doing Business indicators in 2013The session was focused on the results of the work on improvement of the World Bank's "Doing Business" rankings and tasks for 2013.
- New Akim of North-Kazakhstan region appointedBy Decree of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev Samat Eskendirovis appointed Akim of North-Kazakhstan region, the Presidential press service informed.
- Kozhamzharov appointed Secretary of Security Council of Kazakhstan"To assign Kozhamzharov Kairat Perneshovich Assistant to the President - Secretary of Security Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan, having dismissed him from the position of Akim of Akmola region," the decree says.