Now viewing: All news
- President proposes to establish the Agency for Strategic PlanningThe Head of State noted that departments and agencies are happy to give some of their responsibility to the regions, but do not want to share the authority, staff and money.
- Gazprom Neft acquires Kazakh bitumen plantGazprom Deputy Chief Executive Officer Anatoly Cherner said taking on the bitumen production facility was an important move for his company.
- Nazarbayev instructs to work out new Business Road MapThe President gave such instructions to the Government on Wednesday at the session focused on the results of 2012 and the tasks on implementation of the 2050 Strategy in Akorda.
- National Development Agency to be created in Kazakhstan"I charge the Government to establish National Agency for Development JSC, which will supervise all the state development institutions and financial institutions," said on Wednesday the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev at the meeting dedicated to the results of 2012 and tasks of the Strategy-2050.
- Nazarbayev proposes to establish single pension fund in Kazakhstan"In order to improve the pension system we should create a single pension fund and transfer all private pension funds to its account. Such consolidation, managed by the National Bank, will more effectively and safely dispose of savings of our citizens," the President said.