Now viewing: All news
- Political government officials taken oath to people and President of KazakhstanSolemn oath to the people and to the President of Kazakhstan gave Prime Minister Serik Akhmetov, the first deputy Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev, Assistant to the President - Secretary of Security Council Kairat Kozhamzharov, deputy Head of the Presidential administration Gabidulla Abdrakhimov, Administrator of the President Abay Bisembaev, Ministers and regional governors.
- Parkinson's disease will be treated in KazakhstanAlmost 16 thousand people live with this diagnosis in Kazakhstan. An agreement with foreign specialists has already been achieved.
- Kazakhstan and Russia discuss new Treaty of Good-Neighbourliness and Alliance CooperationThe head of the Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry noted that this document should bring the relations between Moscow and Astana to a new quality level. In his turn, Yerlan Idrissov noted that this meeting is a 'synchronisation of watches, since the cooperation of the two countries is the most multi-dimensional process, as it ensures deep mutual understanding and a high level of trust'.
- Arrest of ex-Akim of Atyrau oblast sanctionedThe sanction was issued on January 25. The arrest linked to the investigation of the notorious cost of theft/
- Akims of the regions reported to the PresidentAkim of Atyrau region Baktykozha Izmukhambetov reported on the work implemented in the region in 2012, spoke about the planned activities, in particular, to address social issues and introduction of new facilities within the industrial-innovative development.