Now viewing: All news
- Akimat of Almaty city to help with the organization of the funeral of the victims of the crash"Akimat of Almaty will help in the organization of the funeral to the bereaved families of the killed Almaty residents".
- 1278 employees of emergency services work at the site of the plane crash near AlmatyAs previously reported, the plane "Chellenger-200" of "Airline SCAT"JSC crashedin Almaty region.
- More than 120 rescuers work at the site of the plane crash near Almaty"The operational groups of DES of Almaty and Almaty region work at the site of the plane crash, as well as firemen, rescue and medical units of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Kazakhstan, total of 123 people and 33 pieces of equipment, including machines for special lighting to assist the operational investigation team," the press-service of Ministry of Emergency Situations of Kazakhstan informed.
- President expressed his condolences to the families and friends of the victims of the plane crash in Almaty region
President expressed his condolences to the families and friends of the victims of the plane crash in Almaty region"I regret to receive the news of the collapse of the passenger airliner "SCAT" near Kyzyltu village in Almaty region, resulting in casualties. On behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and myself, I express deep condolences to the families and friends of the victims," said in a text message.
- State commission on investigation of plane crash near Almaty establishedThe statement of the press service reads that First Deputy Prime Minister, Minster of Regional Development of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev will head the commission. Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Bozhko, Minister of Transport and Communications Askar Zhumagaliyev, representatives of the General Prosecutor's Office, Chief Transport Prosecutor's Office and the other state bodies are among the members of the commission.