Now viewing: All news
- Deputy Akim of Atyrau region detainedFinancial Police noted that on January 31, 2013 Abdirov was arrested, and on February 2, with court approval placed under house arrest.
- Kazakhstan acquires 100 % of 'N Block BV' sharesAs a result of this deal KMG becomes the owner of 75.5% of subsoil use rights in the N Project and 75.5% stake in LLP N Operating Company.
- Kazakhstan to host Iran nuclear talks"World powers have proposed holding a new round of talks with Iran over Tehran's nuclear work in the week of February 25 in Kazakhstan, a spokesman for EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton has said".
- Kazakhstan has no intent to ban import of Russian fuel"Whether we are going to introduce any restriction on rail transportation or not, probably not, but such a possibility in the case of ratification of this technique is provided. This is signed by the both Russian and Kazakhstan sides".
- President ordered to withdraw from the capital of three banks by the yearendChairman of the Board of SWF "Samruk-Kazyna" Umirzak Shukeyev noted that as a result of restructuring and other activities external debt of "BTA Bank" has been reduced from $ 9 billion to $ 750 million, a new system of management of financial institutions has been built.