Now viewing: All news
- Samruk-Kazyna searching for investors for its subsidiary banks"In order to assess the market value (of the three banks), we need to engage independent evaluators ... Perhaps it will be the "big four" auditing firms, we will make an assessment of the banks," said at a briefing in Astana, deputy chairman of the Fund Elena Bakhmutova.
- ArselorMittal Temirtau reduced funding social projects in the Karaganda region by almost 50%The funds will be used for the support and development of sports, culture, education and improvement of the cities and the regions, where the company's enterprises are situated, and social problems of the region. In addition, funds will be directed to charity and purchase of equipment for orphanages in the region.
- EBRD expands its activityThe latter stipulates geographical expansion of the EBRD mandate that now includes the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean. In view of the historical changes taking place in North Africa and the Middle East, the Bank intends to contribute to the development of this region.
- Kazakhstan to build more sport infrastructureThe Deputy Kazakh Prime Minister, Yerbol Orynbayev, chaired the meeting. So, making the people of Kazakhstan go in for sports is a mission possible.
- Samruk-Kazyna to reduce its costs by 70 billion tenge"In 2012, a coordinated and systematic work to improve cost control was launched. A special program to reduce costs in the company's stock, which provides savings of around 70 billion tenge during three years," said Shukeev.