Now viewing: All news
- 6% economic growth to be ensured in 2013"We need to build more ambitious plans for increasing the economy growth by one third comparing to 2009. This is what the Ministry has to work on. It is necessary to ensure at least a 6% economic growth. This is apriority task for the Ministry of Economy," Akhmetov said.
- Kazakhmys eyes the sale of 50% of Ekibastuz GRES-1"The company announced the beginning of the discussion regarding the sale of the share, but warned that the talks are at an early stage, and therefore may result in, or may not complete the transaction," said in a statement.
- Kazakhstan to start privatization of state enterprises and quasi-state companies"It is necessary to hold a second round of privatization through transfer state enterprises, quasi-public companies of non-strategic nature of non-core assets to the private sector".
- Nazarbayev and Putin agreed on further use of the Baikonur CosmodromeNursultan Nazarbayev and Vladimir Putin agreed on further mutually beneficial and constructive cooperation on use of the Baikonur Cosmodrome.
- Kazakhstan focuses on green economyThe prospects of the green economy development in Kazakhstan, this event will surely be a great advantage in establishing the country's role in the world as a regional leader in implementing the green economy principles.