Now viewing: All news
- Akim of Kyzylorda changedAkim of the region Krymbek Kusherbayev announced the resignation of Akim Markhabat Zhayymbetov. Nurlybek Nalibayev is appointed the new Akim of the city.
- Kazakh police to use weapons without warningAccording to a rule of law, police officers are entitled to the use of weapons without warning if an attack threatens their lives directly.
- Kazakhstan to be producing new Skoda carsA corresponding statement was made during a meeting featuring the Deputy Prime-Minister of Kazakhstan, Asset Issekeshev, and the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, Martin Cuba.
- Toyota Fortuner to be assembled in KazakhstanThe Kostanai plant, which is currently assembling Ssang Young cars, will be also assembling Toyotas.
- Statoil withdraws from the project in offshore KazakhstanIn March 2011, the National Company KazMunaiGas and Statoil signed an agreement on the principles of cooperation in relation to the block Abay.