Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan to launch a number of investment projects after the road show to JapanOn Monday in Tokyo, Japan a one-day road show was held in the framework of the 4th meeting of the Joint Commission of Government and private sector of Kazakhstan and Japan on economic cooperation.
- Highly specialized medical care grew by 60% in 2012Also as part of the development of advanced technologies 28 stroke centers will be launched in the regions until the end of 2013.
- Kazakhstan to set up the National Chamber of EntrepreneursThe bill creating the National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan entrepreneurs will be adopted before the end of 2013.
- Nazarbayev received First Deputy Chairman of Nur Otan partyThe first deputy chairman of the party informed Nursultan Nazarbayev on the visit to the regions to review the activities of the Party branches and public meetings.
- Retail trade volume increased by 11.2 percent in Kazakhstan over a yearThe largest share amounting to almost 63 percent belongs to non-food products. Experts also note the increase in the number of supermarkets, which currently account for 57.6 percent of the retail market.