Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh TV to increase English language broadcastThis year the audience will enjoy a number of new interesting programmes. Everything began with rebranding when last autumn the Caspionet TV channel changed its name to Kazakh TV.
- Kazakhstan develops flood protection programmesСurrently, regions have developed flood protection programmes. This year the budget for flood control programmes has been increased from 5.5 billion tenge to 14.5 billion tenge.
- Online counter of Kazakhstan's debt to be placed on the Finance Ministry's website"Yesterday, we discussed it, and I asked them to place Kazakhstan's debt counter on our website. It turns out, the national debt exists, we do it every month, and report on it, but I needed to publish the national debt every day, because the time passed when the national debt seemed prerogative of the Finance Ministry," said Deputy Minister of Finance Ruslan Dalen at the round table "Open Budget Index - 2012: increasing transparency and accountability.
- Seismology Institute to notify media and mobile operators on earthquakesAccording to the Minister for Emergency Situations Vladimir Bozhko, the issue of informing mobile operators and media on earthquakes by the Institute of Seismology is being worked out. In this case, MES will cease to be an intermediary in passing the data.
- Verny Capital and Kazzinc to acquire gold deposits in KazakhstanThe amount of the acquisition is about 30 billion tenge. Shares are distributed among the partners in the following way: Verny Capital - 10.5%, Kazzinc JSC - 89.5%. transaction is concluded with the owner of the Orion Minerals LLC - CAMMEX company. By the moment all the necessary permits from governmental regulatory bodies are obtained, so the deal is fully ready to close.