Now viewing: All news
- 1.3 million sq m of housing to be built in Astana by 2017"We will continue our work on the program "Affordable Housing-2020." In addition, we are planning to expand the network of social facilities, including the construction of 50 kindergartens for 12 000 seats, and 30 schools for 36000 seats," the Prime Minister's official website quotes Tasmagambetov.
- "Ak Jol" calls to restore the wells of the Soviet periodThe parliament request to the Prime Minister Serik Akhmetov, was about the need for effective maintenance and upgrading of existing water wells.
- Astana to construct new significant buildings for EXPO-2017Construction of a new railway station, which will be located on "Mynzhyldyk" Avenue four kilometers from the Palace of Peace and Harmony, has already been started in Astana.
- Head of the Frontier Service Academy left a message for Prosecutor General before committing suicide
Head of the Frontier Service Academy left a message for Prosecutor General before committing suicide"General Yesetov before putting a pistol to head, called the driver and gave him a bag of sportswear and ordered to go to the car. They say that he made even a small gift for the sergeant like a souvenir... He did not go out immediately and stayed in the reception. Over time he heard a pat, then another pat. The driver rushed to the door. When together with a duty officer they broke it and broke into the general's office, Yesetov was dead".
- Chief of Karaganda Energy Department committing fatal drunken crash dismissedYerlan Uteshev was dismissed on negative grounds from the position of Director of Energy and Housing of Karaganda region, his colleagues in the Department of Energy and Utilities told the agency.