Now viewing: All news
- In Kazakhstan basic pension to become the guaranteed minimum pension"We are planning to conduct a complex of measures to formalize the employment, income of employees and self-employed, and encourage their participation in retirement savings through greater guarantees of a minimum pension. To this end transformation of the basic pension into the guaranteed minimum pension is provided," said on Tuesday the Minister of Labour and Social Protection, Serik Abdenov.
- In Almaty cars parked on the main highways are removedAccording to a source in the traffic police, the proposal to clear the streets of parked cars that impede movement, belongs to representatives of emergency services and public transport management of Akimat. Traffic police will perform the task. The authors of the idea hope that in the summer dedicated lanes for public transport, fire engines and ambulance will appear in the city.
- Kazakhstan to implement mandatory e-declaration of goods in 2014"By the middle of the year it is planned to launch e-declaration of export, and e-declaration of import in a pilot mode, and in the middle of next year to begin electronic declaration of all customs procedures, without the application of paper documents," Zhamishev said.
- Government agencies do not want to lose their supervisory functions"We see that the government agencies do not want to lose their regulatory functions," said at a government meeting on Tuesday First Deputy Prime Minister Bakhytzhan Sagintayev.
- Over 34 thousand jobs created under Business Road Map-2020"Until the end of 2014 it is planned to create another eight thousand jobs," Ibragimova said, according to the Prime Minister's official website.