Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan to become regional hub for technology exchange between Europe and AsiaThe Minister informed the foreign representatives of Kazakhstan's expectations from the international exhibition EXPO 2017.
- Nazarbayev, Atambayev discussed activities of the joint investment fund"During the meeting they discussed the state and prospects of development of bilateral relations in various fields of cooperation, in particular, the specific activities of the Kazakh-Kyrgyz investment fund," the Presidential press service informed on Thursday.
- Nazarbayev forbidden financing of banks from National Fund reservesThe National Bank website reports that National Fund assets are approximately 60 billion dollars. The President has established a task to better monitor and audit infrastructure projects in order to keep check on the allocated funds. The task of diversifying active assets was allocated to the National Bank.
- Kazakhstan to divide Unified National Testing in two stages - Education Ministry"This year, 32 schools in all 16 regions will hold pilot testing, which will not have any legal consequences. The goal of the experiment is to understand how children cope with the new format of testing ... The second stage of the testing for admission to a university will be held in a number of universities this autumn," Chairman of the Committee for control in the field of education and science of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan Serik Irsaliyev said.
- Kazakhstan reduced the forecast of gas production by 2016Ministry of Oil and Gas of Kazakhstan reduced the outlook for production of natural gas and associated gas in Kazakhstan until 2016.