Now viewing: All news
- Corps A candidates testing starts in KazakhstanFrom 15 to 27 May, 2013 candidates who have submitted documents to enroll in the Corps A reserve, are passing the testing at the Agency for Civil Service.
- Kazakhstan may receive a US$ 34 million grant from Global Fund to fight TBGiven the effectiveness of TB control programs in the country, Kazakhstan is allowed to apply for a regular grant from the Global Fund in order to achieve success in the fight against tuberculosis and to create an exemplary model of TB organizations management.
- A number of abandoned religious groups continue to operate in KazakhstanSome of the liquidated religious groups, despite the court decision, continue to carry out their religious activities.
- Kazakhstan's business confidence index down 12% in April 2013In the current month business activities of the companies surveyed did not change significantly.
- The trial of accused of terrorism started in AstanaOn May 15 at 10.00 a.m. in the specialized inter-district criminal court in Astana the main trial on the "case of terrorists" started under the chairmanship of Judge Zhanguttinov.