Now viewing: All news
- All regional centers of Kazakhstan to be covered by 4G by the yearendOne of the innovations is the unification and the creation of the FMC market. It is a union of fixed and mobile networks, when the company will provide the package for the family and you can immediately pay for fixed and for mobile services. This is what we plan to do in September.
- In Kazakhstan, the food prices in May rose by 4.6%In May 2013 compared with the same month of 2012 the price of flour rose by 15.1%, pasta, fruits and vegetables - by 11.3%, coffee, tea and cocoa - by 4.9%, bakeries and flour products - by 4.8%, fish and seafood - by 4.7%, alcoholic beverages, dairy products, oils and fats - by 3.9%, confectionery products - by 3.1%, bread - by 1.7% . Reduced prices marked on cereals - by 12.2%, sugar - by 7.2%.
- Serik Akhmetov met with Latvian President Andris BerzinsThe sides exchanged views on further development of bilateral Kazakh-Latvian relations, including in the trade and economic sphere
- Orphaned children will receive priority in housingLeavers of children's homes need to be provided for with housing for social integration. About 28,000 youngsters require housing in Kazakhstan. Currently several bills are being considered in Parliament.
- Kazakhstan and the EU agreed to accelerate a new agreement on advanced partnershipDuring the meeting they discussed a wide range of issues, including the status and prospects of political, trade, economic, cultural and humanitarian cooperation. In addition, emphasis was put on the international agenda, in particular, the situation in Central Asia.