Now viewing: All news
- CIS concept for effective functioning of consumer protection system approved in AstanaHead of the Council Secretariat Lydia Osaulenko urged to approve the work carried out by the Ministry of Trade of Belarus on the development of a model concept to ensure the effective functioning of the system of consumer protection in the member states of the CIS.
- More than 20,000 students could not overcome the threshold of the UNTFollowing three days of a single national testing (June 3-5), 20,693 graduatesdid not overcome the threshold of the UNT. In this case, 7814 people gathered more than 100 points in five subjects. Total 71,592 people took part in UNT those days.
- In Southern Kazakhstan police dismantled plantation of illicit drug cultivationJune 2, 2013 in the district of South Kazakhstan Saryagash, officers of the Office for Combating Organized Crime Department of Internal Affairs, together with the Special Forces SWAT police of Saryagash district police department during search operations found in a private house of local resident, born in 1961, illicit drug cultivation poppy Coquenard.
- Prosecutor General of Kazakhstan invited Director of the FBI to discuss issues of cooperationDaulbaev sent an official request to Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the U.S. Ambassador, in which he proposed to discuss issues of cooperation on a number of criminal cases.
- Kazakhstan proposes to establish CIS interstate center for food products quality assessmentThe main objectives of this center will be to harmonize national standards for food safety and to develop practical recommendations to the government of the CIS countries.