Now viewing: All news
- Fitch Rates JSC SB Alfa Bank Kazakhstan 'B+'The Long-term IDRs and National Rating are based on the Viability Rating (VR) of 'b+'. The VR reflects the bank's small franchise, high single-name concentrations on both sides of the balance sheet, significant growth in a relatively high risk environment and some uncertainty associated with future development plans, which may at some point be impacted by potential new bank acquisitions in Kazakhstan by ABK's shareholders.
- First national employment forums kicks off in East Kazakhstan regionThe purpose of the forum is to intensify the work of the local authorities on the implementation of the program, raising public awareness of the opportunities provided by "Employment Roadmap 2020"
- Green Academy presented in Kazakh Environmental Protection MinistryThe center has already started to train executives of the Ministry of Environmental Protection through sponsorship.
- Policemen are required to make a warning before firingAccording to the chief of police of the country Kalmukhanbet Kasymov in existing law, these moments are not regulated, a duty to prevent the intention to open fire is not provided. This is contrary to international standards.
- Investments in fixed assets in Kazakhstan in January - May increased by 8.3%A significant proportion of investment in fixed assets in January - May 2013 accounted for mining and quarrying (36.6%), transportation and warehousing (18.9%) and real estate operations (10%).